Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch
|Supported Application||Weather, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Alexa, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Color||Carbon Black/Lunar white|
|Human Interface Input||Microphone|
About this item
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies. You can also see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of clock faces.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000ft
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- Battery lasts 6 plus days plus, fast charging gives you a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
- Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides and more to see pace & distance without your phone and use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free when your phone is nearby (Requires more frequent charging)
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
Fitbit's innovative watch that guides you towards better health.
Experience Fitbit Sense.
Lessen your stress
The on-wrist EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity, which may indicate your body's response to stress. You can use the Fitbit app to track trends over time, reflect on your mood and try new mindfulness tools. Understanding stress is clearer with your daily Stress Management Score , which comes with a helpful breakdown for Premium members.
For the muscle that moves you
Use the on-wrist ECG app to assess your heart for atrial fibrillation (AFib), a common heart rhythm irregularity.
Plus, stay informed with heart rate notifications when Sense detects that your heart rate is above or below your threshold.
Take health to the next degree
Skin temperature tells a story about your body. Sense has an on-wrist skin temperature sensor to track your variation each night and show if it varies from your usual range, so you can identify changes in your trends over time.
A new way to see wellness
Track SpO2-the level of oxygen in your blood-to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your well-being . See your nightly average and range at a glance with an SpO2 clock face or your weekly levels in the Today dashboard on your wrist. With Premium, you can even interpret monthly trends in your Health Metrics dashboard.
6 months of health insights
Sense unlocks a free 6-month trial for new Premium users so you can optimise your well-being: see your SpO2 breathing rate and heart rate variability trends over the past month in the Health Metrics dashboard , plus advanced mindfulness and stress management tools deeper sleep analysis personalised insights and more.
Boost your energy with better rest
Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your ZZZs. Set the Smart Wake alarm to wake up during the optimal stage of sleep and be ready to take on your day.