Keep your food healthy, fresh and cool with the best refrigerators
A fridge has become a necessity and an essential element of our everyday life. It caters to a lot of our food needs and adds comfort to our routine. The refrigerant inside, absorbs the heat from your food, and keeps it cool and prolongs the shelf-life of your food.
With technology advancing at a rapid pace, home appliance companies are coming up with refrigerator models that offer features beyond simple chilling, and fit into the interiors of your kitchen seamlessly.
So, before you buy refrigerators online, browse online to see which one fits your needs, interiors and budget.
Types of refrigerators
With so many varieties in refrigerator models available in India these days, it could be confusing to pick the right one. In case you’re planning to do refrigerator online shopping, it’s good to know the types that fit your budget, space and storage needs.
1. Single Door Refrigerators
If you’re tight on your budget or have a very small family or the space available in your kitchen is very limited, the compact design of a single door fridge could just be the answer to your need. These fridges contain the freezer and the vegetable compartment within the refrigerator.
2. Double-door refrigerators
Double door refrigerators offer you more space and have an enhanced cooling effect to preserve food for longer duration of time. They come with a capacity of 235-495 litres. Using energy-efficient star ratings, you can find some of the best double door refrigerators that optimise usage of electricity and consume lesser power to give you reduced power bills.
3. Side-by-side door refrigerators
A side-by-side refrigerator looks like a cupboard with 2 doors opened side by side. These refrigerators help in heat loss. They are fast becoming a trend in modern homes as they offer a lot more features which include LED display, water dispenser, multi-air flow cooling and a larger capacity than single & double door fridges.
4. Triple door refrigerators
The 3-way flexible shelf allows you tremendous leeway in storing different kinds of foods at a time. Triple door refrigerators are frost-free, have large separate drawers for vegetables usually at the bottom, and have a storage capacity of around 240-350 litres.
Choosing a refrigerator as per price range
1. Refrigerators under Rs. 15,000
Made for small families, you can find a good range of single door refrigerators in this range with excellent features.
2. Refrigerators under Rs. 20,000
Ideal for mid-size families and have more space in their kitchen to fit in a bigger fridge. You can choose from a wide range of single or double door refrigerators in this range, and even single-door frost-free refrigerators.
3. Refrigerators under Rs. 30,000
The capacity of these refrigerators is quite large, making it suitable for a family or group of 4 to 5 members. You can choose from double door refrigerators, triple door refrigerators or side-by-side door refrigerators with a premium and stylish design that will brighten the look of your kitchen.
4. Refrigerators above Rs. 30,000
From frost-free refrigerators to side-by-side frost-free refrigerators and triple door refrigerators, these high-end variants include advanced technology, sleek and contemporary designs, and are usually large in size.
Best refrigerator brands
1. Godrej refrigerator
· Reciprocating compressor for maintain consistent temperature
· In-built air vents
· Aroma lock
· Jumbo vegetable tray
2. Haier refrigerator
· Twin inverter technology
· Stylish and sleek design
· Tower LED lighting
· Vegetable crisper & twist ice maker
3. LG refrigerator
· Moist ‘n’ Fresh technology to maintain the moisture at the optimal level
· Smart Connect technology that connects your fridge to inverter
· Humidity Controller & Anti-bacteria gasket
· Smart Diagnosis and multi digital sensors
4. Samsung refrigerator
· Digital inverter compressor – energy efficient, less noise & more durable
· Stylish Grande Door Design with extra storage space for onions & potatoes
· Convertible 5 in 1 modes
· Stabilizer free operation
5. Whirlpool refrigerator
· No. 1 in ice-making with insulated capillary technology
· Auto-connection to home inverter
· Moisture Retention Technology
· Whirlpool double door refrigerator also has features like Active Fresh Zone and Microblock Technology
Buy best-selling refrigerators at Dillimall
Dillimall.Com offers a range of refrigerators ranging of different capacities to suit your needs perfectly. Find refrigerators from well-known brands like Godrej, LG, Whirlpool, Samsung, Hitachi, Reconnect, etc. Buy refrigerators with best features and latest technology, from the comfort of your own home, by simply logging on to Dillimall.