Philips BT1210 Cordless Beard Trimmer
- DuraPower technology: 4x longer battery life
- Charging: USB charging , 8 hours full charge ; Stainless Steel Blades for long-lasting sharpness
- Run time : 30 minutes, Handle: Ergonomic Easy Grip
- Operation : Cordless use ; Comb: 1 beard comb (5mm) and 1 stubble comb (1mm)
- Adaptor : Not included ; Automatic voltage: 100-240 V
- Precision (size of steps): By 1mm
- Blades have rounded tips for smooth contact with skin to prevent scratching and irritation.
This beard trimmer comes with a USB cable for more flexible charging via your computer or any USB adaptor. The adaptor is not included.
Get an ideal yet defensive trim, over and over. The trimmer's steel cutting edges delicately brush against each other, honing themselves as they trim so they remain additional sharp and powerful as on day 1. Charge your trimmer for 8 hours with your USB link to get 30 minutes of cordless use. This facial hair trimmer accompanies a USB link for more adaptable charging by means of your PC or any USB connector. The connector is excluded suggested connector Philips HQ80. This trimmer accompanies a battery charging pointer which tells you with a green light that your gadget is charging. We back this Philips trimmer with a multi year ensure our prepping items are worked to last. You'll never need to oil it and it's perfect with every single overall voltage.
Philips Beard Trimmer
The DuraPower technology ensures a long-lasting battery performance, while the self-sharpening stainless steel blades trim consistently. This trimmer can be charged with a micro–USB cable for up to 30 minutes.
Stainless Steel Blades
The trimmer's steel blades lightly brush against one another, sharpening themselves as they trim so they stay extra sharp and effective.
Detach the head and rinse it under the tap for easy cleaning. Dry it before you put it back on the appliance.
This beard trimmer comes with a USB cable for more flexible charging via your computer or any USB adaptor.